Dr. John Jackson became the 6th President of William Jessup University in 2011. As a transformational leader, Dr. Jackson has been able to experience the hand of God at work in established churches, new churches, church movements, region wide movements, and national ministry platforms. In his role at Jessup, Dr. Jackson has been able to bring transformational leadership across the academic setting. At the same time, Dr. Jackson remains deeply and personally committed to local churches and extension ministries across the country, with particular focus on California and the Mountain West.
Dr. Jackson is pleased to announce the launch of the Transformation Ministry Network in January of 2016 to provide a variety of services. Our hope is to provide a platform that will assist several of our trusted partners to serve the churches.
Jessup will be providing these and other services through a variety of relationships and trusted partners. Our initial launch includes the following partners, coordinated by David Bennett.
- Capital Campaigns & Stewardship Resources: David Bennett
- Leadership Training and Church Consulting, Gil Stieglitz and Michael Baggett,(Principles to Live By)
- Pastor and Staff Coaching, David Cooke (Journey Coaching)
- Leadership Support, Church Planting Systems, Pastoral Search, JD Pearring (Excel
- Leadership Network)
- Church Planting, Craig Whitney, (Stadia)
- Leadership and Church Consulting, Dean Deguara (www.deandeguara.com Jesus
- Culture Leadership Development Director)
- City Transformation Movements: Jeff Kreiser (ACTS Group)
Dr. Jackson operates the Transformation Ministry Network in a synergistic fashion with Jessup University and seeks to extend the influence of Jessup through the activities of the platform.